Moving from paper-based to eRequisitioning across 14 sites and 700 users.
How do you transform a large Mining Services organization from paper-based order requisitioning to electronic requisitioning, with a 100% conversion rate and 91% satisfaction rating?
Imagine an environment of 700 users processing 1,000 requisitions per day, at 14 separate sites (working both day and night shifts), and a training schedule of only 15 weeks for the new system.
Well you’ll be pleased to know it was a huge success, and along the way we learned a lot of important lessons. Some of which include;
- Action-based learning amplifies competency acquisition
- Nothing beats the effect of 1:1 coaching combined with group learning
- Understand your audience and their computer literacy
- Constant stakeholder management is a must
- Strong leadership is crucial
- Detailed planning and flexibility are key
If you want to read the more detailed case study please send me an email at Bernadette.Wicks@theadvisoryhub.com and I will send it through to you.